Project Name: Hawaii Honolulu Home
Project Address: Hawaii Honolulu Alamoana
Project Video: Click here
Project Real-time Video: Click here
360-degree view of Ala Moana Garden Home project: Click here
360-degree view of swimming pool in Ala Moana Garden Home:Click here
360-degree view of children's activity area in Ala Moana Garden Home:Click here
360-degree view of GYM in Ala Moana Garden Home:Click here
360-degree view of small theater in Ala Moana Garden Home:Click here
360-degree view of owners' activity center in Ala Moana Garden Home:Click here
The project has 184 condominiums and some business units. It is a commercial and residential project. The total height of the building is about 250 feet.
- Three retail commercial stores and some parking lots on the first floor.
- Parking lots on the 2nd to 5th floor.
- Public facilities on the 6th floor, including swimming pool, owners' activity center, GYM, small theater, Children's activity area and 4 residential units.
- Affordable housing on the 6th floor（1 unit） to 10th floor.
- Condominiums sold at market price on the 6th floor（3 units） and on the 11th floor to 27th floor (No 13th floor).
- The parking space and public support area of the project is approximately 180,000 square feet.
- 184 condominiums cover an area of approximately 140,000 square feet.
- The commercial area is about 7,000 square feet.
- This is a real estate development project with the standards of hotel property management.
Projects completed before 2019: Planning approval, construction drawing design, foundation engineering construction permit approval, house pre-sale permit.
The project has started in March 2019.
Due to cooperation with the soil report project of the Hawaii Health Bureau, and the impact of CV-19.
The project has been stopped for 3 years. The soil report has been processed and completed.
Currently readjusting construction drawings and reapplying for construction permits.
Plan to resume construction time: June 2024, It will be completed in December 2027.